Cogs·well chair (kŏgzʹwĕl', -wəl) n.
An upholstered easy chair, open under the armrests, with a sloping back and cabriole front legs.
  [Probably from the name Cogswell.]

* * *

Universalium. 2010.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.