bak·er·sheet (bāʹkər-shēt') n. Maine

* * *

Universalium. 2010.

Look at other dictionaries:

  • drippingpan — dripping pan n. A pan for catching the drippings from roasting meat. Also called drip pan, also called regionally bakersheet. * * * …   Universalium

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.